100mm 4" - Blauberg Line Powerful Slimline Extractor Fan - Bathroom Kitchen Wet Shower Room - 12v
- A traditional slimline range of bathroom extractor fans finished in brilliant white.
- An impressive 95 m3/hour extract airflow rate (26 l/s) far exceeding Building Regulations for ventilating bathrooms & wet rooms.
- Classic slimline design that will suit any modern or traditional bathroom, kitchen or wetroom.
- Simple 12v live and neutral wiring connections to an exisiting 12v transformer (not suitable for mains electricity).
- Fitted with a German Blauberg motor and backed with a 5 year warranty.
Blauberg Line is an impressive range of slimline extractor fans suitable for bathrooms, toilets kitchens and wet rooms. Line fans have a classic front face but significantly slimmer than traditional extractor fans. The main motor and blade arrangement is pushed back in the casing to allow a recessed profile and ultimately a much more attractive appearance.
Blauberg Line fans have a more powerful motor than other fans in its class making it more suitable for slightly larger bathrooms or shower rooms that may have a higher level of condensation, damp air or mould.
Blauberg 12v Line fans are designed to be fitted within the bathroom zones 1 & 2 and requires connection to a 12v transformer. A transformer is not supplied with this fan but can be purchased separately. Simple 12v live and neutral electrical connections are required from the fan to the 12v transformer.
This 100mm size has a powerful German motor capable of extracting up to 95 m3/hour extract airflow rate (26 l/s) and comes with a 5 year warranty.
|Impeller Type||Axial Flow|
|Max Power (Amps)||0.085|
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (l/s)||26 l/sec|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (m3/h)||95 m3/hour|
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating||IP X4|
|Duct Connection Size||100mm Dia|
|Motor Temperature Class||Class B|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|