100mm 4 " - Blauberg TUBO In Line Bathroom Shower Room Extractor Fan - Axial Flow - Standard
- 4" 100mm diameter size body to fit standard solid and flexible ducting.
- Slim profile for mounting in tight spots.
- Standard L & N electrical connections.
- Quiet running axial flow impeller.
- Ideal for short duct runs up to 3 meters.
- Airflow rates up to 38 l/s - 136 m3/hour.
The Blauberg Tubo in line axial flow fan is ideal for extracting from bathrooms, wetrooms and showers with short duct runs.
Tubo is fitted with a detachable mounting foot so can be easily sited in a void space connected to joists and false ceilings, or in-duct by removing the bracket.
This size has 4" 100mm solid plastic or flexible duct connections with a good airflow rates up to 38 litters per second.
Tubo is often used for replacing old worn out fans because its cost effective, easy to retrofit and relatively quiet in comparison to its airflow extract rates.
This version has standard 2-wire for easy connection to existing on/off light switch or pull cord.
|Impeller Type||Axial Flow|
|Max Power (Amps)||0.085|
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (l/s)||28 l/sec|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (m3/h)||102 m3/hour|
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating||IP X4|
|Duct Connection Size||100mm Dia|
|Motor Temperature Class||Class B|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|