2 Hour Rated Blauberg Circular Duct Fire Retardant Damper Duct Sleeve 150mm 6"
- Suitable for wrapping around 150mm 6" diameter ducting.
- Use with circular plastic duct when a fire damper through a wall is ceiling is required.
- Simply wrap sleeve flush around the duct, peel back backing tape, and press adhesive to the wrap to seal.
- Does not require an additional wall frame.
- 2 Hour fire rating.
Blauberg round duct fire damper provides up to 120 minutes (2 hours) fire resistance when fitted to ducting penetrating a fire wall or ceiling.
The product can be slit to allow retro fitting over duct work and the unique vacuum formed shape ensures that the product expands and seals the ducting in the event of a fire without the need for any additional metal cage or sleeving.
Suitable for Residential, Social Housing and Student Accommodation projects including standard ventilation and heat recovery ventilation systems.
- Heat Recovery MVHR Ventilation Systems.
- Any wall that requires a fire damper, sleeve or break.
- Fire walls between houses and garages.
- Flats, apartments or buildings that have fire rated stair wells.
- Student, nursing or rented accommodation blocks.
FIRE TESTING APPROVALS
CE Marked Certificate of Constancy of Performance – 1224-CPR-0341 European Technical Approval – ETA-12/0332 Declaration of Performance – Document No. QA027 Classifications Reports: Classification Report to BSEN 13501-2: 2007 +A1: 2009 – BMT-CR13219 Rev A Assessment Reports: Assessment for 30-60-120 Minute Partitions and Multiple Duct Penetrations – PAR_14600_01 Assessment for use in Ablative Coated Fire Batts PAR_15162_01 Fire Test Reports: Full Scale 120 Minutes Fire Test in accordance with BS EN 1366-3: 2009 – BMT/FER/F13219 120 Minute Fire Test on Stacked Vent Ducts – BMT-FE-IF15040
|Duct Connection Size||150mm Dia|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|