75mm Blaufast MVHR Semi Rigid Radial Anti Static & Anti Bacterial Ducting System for Heat Recovery Ventilation - 25m Roll
- Smooth inner bore semi rigid radial duct for heat recovery ventilation systems.
- Hygienic anti bacterial treatment and anti static lining applied for a cleaner indoor air environment.
- Supplied in a 25m sealed coil.
- Preferred duct solution for residential heat recovery units & systems.
- Suitable for Passivhaus, air tight dwellings or any mechanical heat recovery ventilation system.
Semi rigid radial duct systems are fast becoming the preferred choice for residential heat recovery ventilation installations due to its unique characteristics and now Blaufast ducting has an anti static lining and anti antibacterial treatment option.
By using two separate air distribution manifold boxes; one for supplying fresh heated air and one for extracting dirty humid air, smaller diameter semi rigid ducts can be used.
Semi rigid duct can then radially bridge to vent grilles extracting air and condensation from your kitchen, wet rooms, bathrooms & toilets, and supplying fresh, heated air to the living areas of your house, flat, apartment or office space. This offers significant advantages in reduced pressure drop, lower noise levels and a large reduction in installation time.
This version has an anti static lining and anti bacterial treatment that is applied to the ducting to further ensure clean air is supplied into your home. The anti static lining helps to prevent electrically charged airborne particles to build up in the ducting that can cause allergies. The anti bacterial treatment helps prevent the development of mold, bacteria and fungi that can often built up in heat recovery ventilation systems over time. This is a large advantage for people suffering from allergies such as hay fever, dust, pollen other airborne spores.
This Blaufast semi rigid duct is supplied in a 25m coil and connects easily to manifold boxes and grille plenums.
Generally, no additional bends, tees or adapter pieces are needed as the duct curves and slowly bends around obstacles like sprinklers, pipes and cables. Tight bends can also be made to direct ducting down though walls and cavities. In addition, a full range of ancillaries are available to complete any type of installation.
The smooth inner core of the ducting along with shallow radius bends causes less pressure. This is turn reduces the speed of your heat recovery system meaning less noise and a higher rate of heat will be recovered from your home.
- Preferred choice for MVHR and MEV ventilation systems.
- Smooth inner bore to reduce airflow resistance and noise.
- Supplied in a 25m coil.
- Anti static lining and anti bacterial treatment applied.
- 63mm internal diameter and design to fit any make of 75mm semi rigid radial duct.
- Easy to cut with a sharp blade.
- Save up to 50% on installation time compared to rigid PVC / Metal ducting.
- High resistance to crushing and airflow restrictive kinks.
- Low noise when used in conjunction with MVHR manifold boxes to form a redial ducting heat recovery installation.
|Please choose Size||75mm x 25m Coil|
|Duct Connection Size||75mm Dia|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|