75mm Blaufast MVHR Semi Rigid Radial Ducting System for Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Smooth inner bore semi rigid radial duct for heat recovery ventilation systems.
- Standard & hygienic anti bacterial treatment and anti static lining applied for a cleaner indoor air environment.
- Supplied in 25m & 50m coils.
- Preferred duct solution for residential mvhr heat recovery units & systems.
- Suitable for Passivhaus projects, air tight dwellings or any mechanical heat recovery ventilation system.
Semi rigid radial duct systems are fast becoming the preferred choice for residential heat recovery ventilation installations due to its unique characteristics benifita Blaufast RK semi rigid ducting is now avaiable with an anti static lining and anti antibacterial treatment option.
By using two separate air distribution manifold boxes; one for supplying fresh heated air and one for extracting dirty humid air, smaller diameter semi rigid ducts can be used.
Semi rigid duct can then radially bridge to vent grilles extracting air and condensation from your kitchen, wet rooms, bathrooms & toilets, and supplying fresh, heated air to the living areas of your house, flat, apartment or office space. This offers significant advantages in reduced pressure drop, lower noise levels and a large reduction in installation time.
Both standard and hygienic options are available. An anti static lining and anti bacterial treatment is applied to the ducting to further ensure clean air is supplied into your home. The anti static lining helps to prevent electrically charged airborne particles to build up in the ducting that can cause allergies. The anti bacterial treatment helps prevent the development of mold, bacteria and fungi that can often built up in heat recovery ventilation systems over time. This is a large advantage for people suffering from allergies such as hay fever, dust, pollen other airborne spores.
Blaufast semi rigid duct is supplied in either 50 or 25m coils and connects easily to manifold boxes and grille plenums.
Generally, no additional bends, tees or adapter pieces are needed as the duct curves and slowly bends around obstacles like sprinklers, pipes and cables. Tight bends can also be made to direct ducting down though walls and cavities. In addition, a full range of ancillaries are available to complete any type of installation.
The smooth inner core of the ducting along with shallow radius bends causes less pressure. This is turn reduces the speed of your heat recovery system meaning less noise and a higher rate of heat will be recovered from your home.
- Preferred choice for MVHR and MEV ventilation systems.
- Smooth inner bore to reduce airflow resistance and noise.
- Supplied in 25m and 50m coils.
- Standard, anti static and anti bacterial versions available.
- 63mm internal diameter and design to fit any make of 75mm semi rigi radial duct.
- Easy to cut with a sharp blade.
- Save up to 50% on installation time compared to rigid PVC / Metal ducting.
- High resistance to crushing and airflow restrictive kinks.
- Low noise when used in conjunction with MVHR manifold boxes to form a redial ducting heat recovery installation.
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|