90 Degree Elbow Bend for Blaufast MVHR Semi Rigid Radial Ducting System - Heat Recovery Ventilation
Order before 3pm for next-day UK delivery.
Only 567 left
567 In stock
- 90 degree elbow bend for Blaufast radial duct system.
- Use when making a tight radius bend.
- Simple push fit connection.
- Preferred duct solution for residential MVHR units.
- Full range of ancillaries, plenums & manifold boxes.
In standard heat recovery ventilation systems 90 deg bends would not normally be required. However, Blaufast RB 75 elbow bends are perfect for using with semi rigid radial duct where tight radius bends are required. Typically, 90 degree bends are used when semi rigid ducts pass from void spaces through 90 degree through wall spaces as space is always at a minimum. 90 Degree bends are easy to fit but require sealing rings for an airtight joint that can be purchased separately. Simply slide the rubber sealing rings over end end of the semi rigid ducting and push into the bend for a tight fit.
|Duct Connection Size||75mm Dia|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|