Become an approved installer
What is an Approved Ventilation Installer?
Blauberg UK Approved Installers are accredited to install domestic and commercial ventilation products manufactured by Blauberg UK to the highest standard. In support of our nationwide sales team, there are certain projects where we would look to promote our contractors as preferred ventilation partners for additional support.
Why choose Blauberg UK?
- Established and trusted global brand.
- German manufactured, quality products.
- Future orientated company, specialising in low energy ventilation solutions.
- UK company with over 15 years experience supplying the UK market.
What you get from the approved installer scheme?
As an approved installer you will receive projects directly from Blauberg UK. There is no on-going costs involved to become an approved installer, once you have carried out the initial training with us and achieved sign-off you are then ready to receive projects from us.
Blauberg UK offers you:
- Online listing on our ‘Find an Installer’ website search.
- BPEC domestic ventilation course (cost included in registration fee).
- Online Training portal – http://moodle.blauberg.co.uk
- Ventilation system design service
- Technical information and updates on new product launches.
- Expert in-house technical support.
- Marketing material / workwear to promote Blauberg UK’s products.
- Agreed discounts terms for Blauberg UK
- 5 Year Warranty – Agreed costs for labour rates
- Join our Competent Person Scheme
Access to the Approved Installer Scheme
Entry to the scheme is through our approved installer listing on our website.
To apply, electricians and contractors need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Hold a minimum Part P electrical installation certificate (or use approved sub-contractors)
- Have 5 years experience working within the industry.
- Be a registered trading company with HMRC.
- Hold a valid CSCS or ECS card (for commercial work)
Why Does Blauberg UK Offer This Approved Installer Scheme?
Blauberg UK is a UK manufacturer and supplier of energy efficient and sustainable ventilation products. Our ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments. We want to provide homeowners, landlords and developers with peace of mind when they are installing or upgrading their ventilation system. We select contractors and electrical engineers who we deem as reputable and quality-conscious to join our approved installer scheme. The ventilation installers must have relevant qualifications, insurance and safety certificates and must have attended a BPEC training course plus regular product training sessions on Blauberg UK products to be accredited. We continue to carry out on-site spot checks to ensure we are providing a good level of support and training to our preferred ventilation partners.
NB: Additional Operative and only accepted if an Approved Company is active. No Annual Fees!!
How do I become an Approved Ventilation Installer?
If you meet the criteria required to become an approved ventilation installer then please contact us on 01162 160 650 or email [email protected]