Blauberg ISO-B Inline Low Noise Acoustic Centrifugal Box Fan - 150mm 6"
- Powerful acoustically lined in-line box fan.
- 150mm 6" dia duct connections.
- Manufactured in galvanised steel with internally lined flame retardant acoustic material.
- High pressure backward curved fans used.
- Airflow rate up to 420 m3/hour.
- 5 Year Blauberg warranty.
Blauberg ISO-B is a surprisingly cost effective range of low noise in line acoustic box fans. A suitable choice when providing ventilation to buildings, rooms and areas where noise control is required.
ISO-B low noise box fans are constructed from a galvanised outer casing and lined internally with a dense fire retardant acoustic material to dampen airborne noise. Inside, a backward curved centrifugal fan is mounted horizontally for maximum airflow. Circular duct connection spigots are mounted at each end of the fan for easy mounting within a ductwork system.
This ISO-B-150 model has 150mm 6" diameter duct connections and an airflow rate up to 420 m3/hour.
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (l/s)||117 l/sec|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (m3/h)||420 m3/hour|
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating||IP X4|
|Duct Connection Size||150mm Dia|
|Energy Rating||ERP 2018|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|