Low Noise MVHR Heat Recovery Ventilation System Ventilator Fan with Wifi App Control and Built-in Router
|Blauberg Low Noise Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit - Whole House MVHR System - Wifi Smart Phone & App Controlled||5|
|MVHR Heat Recovery Unit - Whole House Ventilator System Fan with Wifi Control & Router||13|
|Low Noise MVHR Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit Large Whole House Ventilator Fan with Wifi Smart App Control||9|
|Smart Home Large Residential MVHR Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit - Wifi iPhone App, Wireless Router & BMS||17|
Availability: In stock
- Comprehensive range of whole house MVHR heat recovery units with summer bypass and purge options.
- Designed for all house, flat & apartment sizes with rates up to 191 l/s (690 m3/hour) & built-in summer bypass.
- Control everything from your tablet, iPhone, smart control with built-in WiFi router.
- Highly efficient G4 & F7 pollen, allergy and hay fever filters fitted as standard.
- Virtually silent continual operation with 5 year warranty for peace of mind.
New for 2019 is, our updated Komfort EC SB heat recovery units with smart home control system. This substantial upgrade enables you to program and control your indoor air quality from your smart phone or ipad using wifi or from anywhere in the world with a built-in smart hub. All Blauberg EC SB heat recovery units are now fitted with a built-in wireless router offering not just simple operation and control but full Modbus connectivity to any compatible building management system.
Komfort EC SB Heat Recovery Units continue to be our flagship range with these additional control features and due to their ability to deliver high volumes of heat recovered air with low energy costs and low noise. A thick double skinned acoustic casing is used that dramatically reduces noise.
Two low energy, German EC fans are at the heart of the heat recovery unit, powerful enough to deliver airflow rates up to 208 l/s. This makes EC SB units suitable for houses, flats, apartments, residential developments such as housing projects, student & nursing accommodation, offices and commercial civic installations.
G4 and F7 pollen, allergy and hay fever filters are fitted as standard, increasing efficiency down to PM2.5. For severe hey fever and allergy sufferers why not try the H13 HEPA filters for filtering pollen, airborne particles and other small particulate matter down to 0.3 microns.
Significant heat and energy is recovered from the dirty moist air as it passes through the heat recovery ventilation unit. Typically in an air tight house over 90% of the heat can be recovered and reused. Using traditional ventilation systems or extractor fans, this recovered energy would normally be extracted outside and wasted.
Benefits & Features
- Self-contained, MVHR ,whole house heat recovery unit, designed for mounting in a loft or cupboard space.
- Provides a balanced supply of fresh, filtered, heat recovered air to the living areas, whilst simultaneously extracting stale, moist, odorous air from "wet" rooms.
- Dramatically reduces the effects of mould, condensation, CO2 build up, VOC's, damp air and odours.
- Supply and extract airflow rate of up to 191 l/s (690 m3/hour).
- Recovers a large percentage of the heat that would otherwise be wasted during conventional ventilation.
- Full functionality of your heat recovery unit control directly from your smart phone or tablet with a buiit-in wireless router as standard.
- 5 year Blauberg warranty.
- Summer bypass allowing you to bypass the heat recovery process in the warmer summer months.
- Dual configuration options (can be mounted left or right-handed).
- Extremely low energy consumption with an SFP (specific fan power) as low as 0.60 w/l/s.
- Supplied with G4 & F7 pollution/allergy filters as standard.
- Fitted with German Blauberg, low energy EC motors for smooth, silent operation.
- ERP 2016, 2018 and A+ energy rating compliant.
- Holiday, trickle, boost, and purge speed control options.
- Independent BRE SAP Appendix Q listed (PCDB).
- Optional CO2, VOC, PM (particle matter) and humidity monitoring.
- Built-in frost protection.
- Fault and filter change indication as standard.
- Can be connected to fire alarm, external airflow dampers and cooling equipment.
- Designer LCD display and WiFi timer switches available as optional extras.
Smart Phone, Tablet and BMS controls and programming
- Speed switching - select from trickle, boost and purge ventilation speeds.
- Additional simple manual speed control, boost and timer override functions.
- 24 hour, 7 day programmable scheduling - set your heat recovery unit to work when you want, how you want.
- Condensation, humidity and temperature monitoring and control capabilities.
- Allergy sensing, CO₂, VOC, pollen and airborne particle monitoring and control capabilities.
- Automatic summer bypass operation to prevent overheating in summer months.
- Anti frost protection for increased heat recovery efficiency.
- Filter maintenance alarm.
- Simple fault finding menu.
- Control of electric and water pre-heaters and re-heaters and coolers if fitted.
- Fire alarm connection if fitted.
In engineering mode, every element of the heat recovery units capabilities can be set up, commissioned, adjusted and password protected including the following:
- Commissioning speed control adjustment of both supply and extract fans on all speeds to meet building regulation airflow rates.
- No need for separate router for commissioning.
- Set-point adjustment of humidity, temperature, CO2, VOC, PPM filtration, heating, cooling, filter clogging functions.
- Link to smart controls for WiFi, router, cloud, Ethernet and RS-485 set up functions.
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Energy Rating||ERP 2018|