Blauberg Metal Circular Ceiling Extract Air Valve
- Available in 100mm, 125, 150, and 200mm duct sizes.
- Adjustable ceiling mounted metal extract air valve grille finished in brilliant white.
- Preferred choice for MVHR heat recovery systems.
- Disc is mounted on a central threaded core for adjustment that can be locked to prevent tampering.
- Metal supply air valves also available.
Blauberg metal air valves are perfect for finishing off any ventilation or heat recovery system to a high standard. Manufactured from galvanised steel and stove enameled to a brilliant white finish will blend in to any white ceiling unnoticed.
Air valve vent grilles are easy to for and connect to standard size 100mm 4", 125mm 5", 150mm 6" and 200mm 8" duct, ventilation or heat recovery system.
Blauberg air valve vent grilles are also easy to commission (when setting up and balancing a centralised ventilation system) and adjust for fine tuning. A locking nut is included so when optimal airflow and noise control is achieved, you can simply lock the central cone to set to prevent any future tampering or adjustment. Alternatively, simply spin the central cone to deliver more or less air to suit any bedroom, living room, bathroom or kitchen.
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|