Blauberg Plastic Vented Back Draught Air Gravity Shutter Ventilation Grille
- 100mm 4", 125mm 5" and 150mm 6" duct connection sizes.
- Gravity operated back draught shutter.
- Available in white, brown, grey, black, Cotswold Stone and terracotta.
- Ideal for bathroom, kitchen & wet room extractor fans.
- Removable blades for easy cleaning.
An essential part of a ventilation system is to terminate any extractor fan, cooker hood or duct to an external wall.
This Blauberg Decor gravity shutter is a rain and weatherproof vent designed to fit to an external wall. Available in white, brown, grey, black, Cotswold Stone and terracotta, with black and grey fast becoming popular choices to meet the demands of modern architecture and designer features.
We also supply three different sizes to fit 100mm 4", 125mm 5" and 150mm 6" duct or extractor fan connections. Simply use a short piece of duct or a telescopic wall sleeve together.
Each Decor gravity shutter vent has removable blades for easy installation and cleaning.
The shutter works by extract air opening the blades to allow air to pass. With the extractor fan or ventilation system is switched off, the grille shuts automatically with gravity and forms a barrier to stop air entering the room or building.
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|