Small MVHR Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit with Design Service
- This product includes a full MVHR design service as detailed below.
- A complete DIY Heat Recovery Ventilation Kit for your home.
- Suitable for one bedroom apartments, flats, homes or offices.
- Unit, controller, duct, grilles and ancillaries included.
- Choose this package to guanrentee Building Regualation compliance.
Whether you choose the Komfort D105A MVHR unit on its own, or as part of a kit, a full design service is included. Once purchased, one of our fully qualified design experts will contact you and guide you through the design process.
Unit selection, vent positioning and duct runs will be discussed and arranged prior to supply. Only when everything agreed, equipment will be delivered.
Design Service Steps
Step 1 - Initial consultation
Upon receipt of your drawings, you will be allocated one of our fully qualified design engineers for your first one-on-one meeting to initially discuss your requirements in detail. This will allow us to better understand what you are looking for from your ventilation system.
- Present your drawings on our interactive design board where we can discuss all aspects of your project. We can jointly make notes directly onto your drawings to mark the past positions for your heat recovery unit, duct runs and grille positions.
- Discuss your heating requirements in detail to establish what additional saving can be made by selecting the correct heat recovery unit.
- Understand architectural requirements, design limitations and building regulations.
- Advise on the expected levels of heat that can be recovered, energy costs and additional benefit for allergy sufferers the benefits of fresh air in your home.
Step 2 – Design plans
- Present your drawings on our interactive design board with the additional overlay of your chosen heat recovery ventilation unit, with duct runs and vent positions.
- Discuss, amend, and reposition of any aspect of your system directly on your drawings in the interactive design board.
- Advise on airflow rates, heat recovery efficiency and energy consumption.
- Discuss your control requirements along with co2, humidity, temperature, and filtration monitoring.
- Provide free access to our training section for you, your builder, or tradesmen to learn how to properly install your heat recovery system.
Step 3 – Presentation
- Present your amended drawings along with confirmed airflow calculations for you to present to building control.
- Provide your custom quotation, schedule of equipment and drawings.
- Give access to our web-shop to make your purchase and allow trade discounts for any additional products you may require.
Step 4 – The installation.
- Take delivery of your order.
- Provide free access to ‘how-to’ installation videos.
- Provide you continued access to one-on-one access to your personal design engineer.
- Assist with any installation issues, liaise with your Building Control Officer and advise accordingly.
Step 5 – The completion
- Run through controls, sensors operation and set up.
- Advice on maintenance, filter monitoring and changes.
- Advice on additional extended warranties.
Product Main Description
Blauberg Heat Recovery Ventilation Kits are designed to take the hassle out of selecting, installing and operating an MVHR system. Our aim is to provide you with everything you need to install a highly effective, energy efficient heat recovery ventilation system.
Our MVHR units and kits are designed for every kind of project from, retrofit installations or self-build projects to large, multi-dwelling developments.
- A complete Heat Recovery Ventilation Kit for your home.
- Suitable for 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, flats and houses.
- MVHR unit, controller, duct, grilles and ancillaries included.
- Free technical advice phone line to qualified heat recovery experts.
- 5 year Blauberg warranty on all equipment supplied.
- Blauberg Komfort Utra D105-A Heat Recovery Unit.
- Easy to use, wall mounted speed controller.
- PVC rigid ducting and fittings calculated for your requirements.
- Stainless steel external extract and supply vents.
- Adjustable ceiling mounted air valves finished in brilliant white.
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Please choose Size||125mm Dia|
|Energy Rating||ERP 2018|
|MVHR Options||No Summer Bypass|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|