Blauberg Supply Air Handling Unit with Electric Heater & Filter - 1 Phase
- Comprehensive range of supply air handling units with built-in filter, heater and fan in 1 & 3-phase electrical supply.
- Housed in a fully acoustically insulated double skinned box with circular duct connection sizes from 100mm to 315mm.
- Airflow rates up to 1520 m3/hour (422 l/s). Heating capacity up to 9 Kw.
- Internal G4 filter section, electric heater and high capacity centrifugal fan.
- Plug & play controls offering automatic adjustment of airflow, heating and filter monitoring.
Blaubox E is a cleverly packaged range supply air handling units designed for managed air input into a building, office, school, civic building or anywhere where tempered and filtered air is required.
A simple, cost effective fan, filter & heater mounted in an acoustically lined, double skinned box with circular duct connection spigots.
Built-in in mounting feet are included with anti vibration mounts for easy installation into a void space or plant room.
The unit is equipped with an electric heater for operation during cold seasons at low outside temperature. Two integrated overheat protection thermostats, one actuated at +60 °C with automatic restart and the other one actuated at +90 °C with manual reset.
The unit incorporates an integrated control system with a wallmounted control panel and LCD display. The standard delivery set includes a 10 m cable for connection of the unit and the control panel.
Control panel functions:
- Activating/deactivating the unit.
- Setting low, medium and high speeds for the supply fan as well as air flow control.
- Setting and maintaining supply air temperature.
- Setting day- or week-scheduled,
- Filter clogging control with a differential pressure switch.
- Overheating protection of the electric heating elements.
- Disabling heater activation during the fan shut off.
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|