Blauberg Turbo Bathroom Shower Fan Kit 100mm with Timer
Availability: In stock
- High power extractor fan that fits Standard 100 mm or 4 " solid or flexible ducting.
- Use for extracting air from toilets, bathrooms, kitchens, wet rooms and utility rooms.
- Up to 220 m3/hour extract airflow rate with a high pressure mixed flow impeller.
- German blauberg long life 240 v mains voltage 25 w motor. 32 dBA sound level at 3 m distance.
- Requires a live, switched live and neutral electrical connection. This is normally supplied from your household electrical lighting circuits.
We have taken our best selling high performance bathroom extractor fan and added all the items you need for a extractor system in one simple kit. Ideal where good performance is needed for power showers, high condensation, mould and damp rooms.
- At the heart of the bathroom fan kit is a Turbo mixed flow domestic in-line fan.
- 100mm (4") connections to fit the ducting supplied.
- Will move up to 220 m3/hour (61 l/s) of air with a noise level of no more than 32 dB(A) @ 3m.
- Supplied with an adjustable run-on timer (requires live, neutral and switched live electrical connections)
- Fitted with a German Bluaberg low energy, efficient 7.5w motor.
- 5 Year Blauberg warranty.
- High quality aluminium heavy duty flexible ducting.
- Fits over the internal ceiling mounted vent, Ducto extractor fan and external wall grille. Then secured using the cir clips provided.
Internal Ceiling Vent Diffuser
- Easy to retrofit ceiling mounted diffuser vent.
- Supplied with chrome and white bezel for you to choose from.
- Mini multi cone construction to reduce drafts and cold spots.
External Wall Vent
- A fixed blade, louvered wall vent with removable core for easy cleaning.
- Fitted with an insect mesh.
- Finished in white.
|Impeller Type||Axial Flow|
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating||IP X4|
|Duct Connection Size||100mm Dia|
|Energy Rating||ERP 2018|