Blauberg Twin EC Fan Speed Controller & Change Over Panel on Fan Failure
- Designed to work with all Blauberg TwinBox Fans with EC Motors.
- Constant fault monitoring with automatic fan change over on fan failure.
- Built-in adjustable run-on timer for toilet extract ventilation.
- 12 hour duty sharing fan change over.
- Commissionable trickle, boost and purge speed settings.
- BMS output alarms for fault detection.
For switching fans on/off and for speed control of single-phase frequency controlled motors. For ventilation systems in various premises.DESIGN
Casing made of high-quality plastic. Surface box for mounting.PROTECTION
Input circuit protected with a thermal fuse. Equipped with a transient filter.
Smooth speed control from minimum to maximum value. The minimum rotation speed is set by a variable resistor on the control panel. Fan can be controlled from one unit provided that the total current consumption does not exceed the permissible controller current. Featured with high efficiency and control accuracy.MOUNTING
Indoor wall mounting.
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|