Maximum Airflow Rate (l/s) 83 l/sec Impeller Type Mixed Flow Manufacturer Komfort Motor Type EC Product Name KOMFORT EC DB350-S14 in Centralised Heat Recovery Ventilation Units - MVHRRead More
If you have a project in mind, we have qualified ventilation design engineers to hand. Choose the option that's best for you.
What is Centralised Ventilation with Heat Recovery? ...
Welcome to Blauberg UK’s vast range of heat recovery ventilation units. We pride ourselves on offering you a heat recovery unit for every type of installation. Whether it be a renovation to an existing property, DIY self-build project, house, office, extension or commercial application, we have an MVHR unit to suit.
Feel free to browse our heat recovery units based on size, number of rooms, overall floor area and size of property. All of our MVHR kits are Building Regulation compliant and selected by BPEC certified engineers.
When building a house, you think about what exactly needs to be present so that you can feel comfortable in it. The indoor climate and thus the air quality play a decisive role, but one is often not aware of them as factors. That's a good thing, because ventilation should feel natural in living and not require a lot of attention. If you plan in the right ventilation system right from the start, you can achieve just that. In a new building, a so-called central ventilation system is very well suited because it is installed in the basement, roof or an adjoining room and is therefore practically invisible later.
A central ventilation system consists of a single device that is connected to the outside via exhaust and supply air pipes. Fresh outside air is sucked in through one pipe, filtered and fed into the various rooms via a pipe system. At the same time, the stale air is led out of the rooms via a second pipe system. In the system, the two air flows are crossed past each other in a heat exchanger, so that in the cold season the heat from the exhaust air is transferred to the cold supply air. Here, however, the air flows are completely separated from one another, so that the fresh and stale air do not mix with one another, but only the heat is transferred.
ARGUMENTS FOR CENTRALISED VENTILATION:
- Low-noise living space ventilation through an isolated system
- Lower heating costs thanks to a high degree of heat recovery
- No thermal insulation of the supply and exhaust air pipes necessary, as the air temperature in the ventilation pipe is similar to the ambient temperature.
- Optimal flow through the residential unit
- Devices with a bypass of the heat exchanger for summer days - cooling the building at night when outside temperatures are lower
- No sound transmission from room to room
- Efficient air purification through built-in supply and exhaust air filters
- Prevention of mold thanks to devices with an integrated moisture sensor
- Comfortable operation via touch control panels and mobile device with a suitable app
- Plug-and-play packages to match the number of rooms
TWO INSTALLATION EXAMPLES FOR CENTRAL VENTILATION
Blauberg's turnkey house solution allows you to implement modern energy-efficient ventilation in your home, certified by the Passive House Institute.
Buy this Kit
How to organize proper ventilation in an apartment with a small square, where there is no special room for ventilation units? Everything is possible thanks to Blauberg ready-made solutions.
Buy this Kit
HOW THE DIFFERENT HEAT EXCHANGERS WORK
PRINCIPLE OF A ROTARY HEAT EXCHANGER:
The rotary heat exchanger in some central systems ensures alternating warm air flow from one direction into the building and cold air flow from the other direction outside.
PRINCIPLE OF A COUNTERFLOW HEAT EXCHANGER:
The air currents move in separate channels in opposite directions through the heat exchanger. The heat from the exhaust air is transferred so efficiently to the supply air that the temperature difference between the exhaust and outside air is almost zero. Heat recovery rates of over 90% can be achieved.
CONSTRUCTION OF A CENTRAL VENTILATION SYSTEM (KOMFORT EC SB)
Smart Phone, Tablet and BMS controls and programming
- 24 hour, 7 day programmable scheduling.
- Speed switching - select from trickle, boost and purge ventilation speeds.
- Allergy sensing, CO₂, VOC, pollen and airborne particle monitoring and control capabilities.
- Filter maintenance alarm.
- Blauberg EC DB MVHR Slimline Low Profile Ceiling Void Mounted Heat Recovery Ventilation UnitEarn from 25252 BLAUPointsAs low as £1,515.13 £1,262.61