Blauberg Aeris-Midi Decentralised Single Room Ductless Heat Recovery Unit Ventilator – Wall Mounted Silent Heat Recycling Ventilation – Filtered Fresh Air Supply And Extract with Acoustic External Vent
- Highly efficient room mounted heat and energy recovery ventilators.
- Recycle energy & heat while properly ventilating your home. By fitting a Blauberg Aeris Eco-Ventilator you can increase your ventilation, improve indoor air quality, recover heat and pump filtered air back into your home.
- Blauberg Aeris Eco-Ventilator uses less than 2w of electricity to recycle 90% of heat.
Recovering lost heat by using ventilation is becoming popular, as the world moves towards a green future.
Blauberg Aeris-Midi smart room mounted heat recovery ventilators work silently to extract dirty, stale air from each room. In turn, they supply fresh, filtered air from outside and recycle up to 90% of the heat, normally wasted with traditional ventilation. Each unit is Wifi enabled and uses smart technology to communicate with each of the units to provide a whole-house ventilation solution.
Recycling heat using Blauberg ductless energy recovery ventilators is growing fast and homeowners are already saving £££’s while fighting climate change.
Heat recycling ventilation is affordable, and installation is quick & easy.
- Are you looking to improve the air quality in your home and save money recovering the heat?
- Do you want to reduce condensation, mold, and high humidity problems in your home?
- Have you upgraded the insulation in your house and need to improve your ventilation?
- Have you invested in more efficient heating systems such as an air source heat pump and don’t want to waste heat with a traditional ventilation system?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then please read on.
Blauberg single room heat recovery units replace the standard 'Building Regulation' approach, which would be to install extractor fans in your kitchen, bathroom and wet rooms, pump out all the heat and energy you have created, and pull cold air in through drafty trickle vents and windows, then, having to put the heating on because it's cold. You are constantly losing heat and constantly having drafts!
It is also worth mentioning, that from a ventilation perspective, airtight houses also contribute to better indoor air quality. Blauberg single-room heat recovery units can filter the fresh air brought into your home. You are not relying on air being naturally dragged through 'nooks and crannies' of your walls, adding dust, mold, fibers from insulation, and other inorganic matter. Generally, not things you want to be breathing in!
Each unit is fitted with low-energy DC motors (down to 1.8w per unit), coupled with high rates of heat and energy recovery, significantly lower levels of primary heating are required. This reduces overall reliance on the air source heat pump, to reach the desired thermal comfort levels for the home.
Blauberg Aeris-Midi heat & energy recovery ventilators are highly efficient wall-mounted ventilation units that extract dirty air from within a room, recycle the heat, and supply fresh, filtered air back into your home.
- Provide constant extract & supply air up to 50 m3/hour (13 l/s).
- Stylish contemporary flush-fit design that would fit into any modern home.
- Recycles up to 90% of the heat, normally wasted with conventional extractor fans.
- Extremely low running costs with energy consumption down to 2 w per unit.
- Silent running - night time mode down to a staggeringly low 1 dB(A) noise level.
- Supplied with remote control.
- Acoustic external wall vent that dampens external noise and drafts.
- Prevents condensation, mold, and humidity control for every room in your home.
Blauberg Aeris Eco-Ventilators are essential for providing compliant levels of indoor air quality for new build houses, or when ventilating an existing house. Recycling the heat that is traditionally wasted using traditional extractors is essential, especially if your house is insulated, airtight, or built to a high level of energy efficiency.
In addition to providing adequate levels of ventilation for the whole house, the proven physics of using Vento Single Room Heat Recovery Units is that they recover significantly more energy than they use.
When using energy-efficient gas boilers, air-source heat pumps, or other environmentally friendly solutions to reduce your energy consumption, Blauberg Aeris-Mini Eco-Ventilators provide improved levels of air quality without wasting precious heat.
- Low initial outlay. Typically each unit costs less than £400 each to buy.
- Easy and simple to install, no pipes, ducting or expensive installation costs. A small 100mm dia hole is all that is required along with simple electrical wiring.
- Less than 0.03p per hour running cost, per unit (15p kw/h tariff).
- Overall costs are typically recovered in less than four years.
EASY CHOICES TO CONTROL YOUR INDOOR ENVIRONMENT.
- Remote control.
- Recycle heat Mode.
- Low/medium/high speed options.
- Supply or extract air mode.
- On/off/standby mode.
- Change filter & fault alarm.
- Connect to your lighting circuit for light switch operation.
- Connect to an external temperature, humidity, CO2 or air quality sensor.
QUIETLY VENTILATE EACH ROOM WITHOUT DISTURBANCE.
Blauberg Aeris-Midi Eco-Ventilators will silently operate in any room of your home, including bedrooms & quiet rooms.
An energy-efficient DC motor, connected to an airflow impeller works silently to balance temperature, humidity, and airflow rate.
Stale, moist air is gently extracted and heat is absorbed by the recycling core within the Eco-Ventilator.
The Aeris-Midi Eco-Ventilator then reverses, collects the recycled heat, and supplies fresh air back into the room.
VENTILATING IN SUMMER OR WHEN IT'S WARM OUTSIDE.
VENTILATING IN WINTER OR WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE.
CHOICE OF EXTERNAL VENT FINISHES.
If you have a project in mind, we have qualified ventilation design engineers to hand. Choose the option that's best for you.
by Blauberg Engineers
Discover our training
and learning resources at
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|