102 - 204 mm - Clipacore Diamond Tipped Hole Saw Core Drill Bit Kit For 4 " - 100mm Ventilation Extractor Fans Single Room Heat Recovery Unit Outlets & MVHR Outlets
- A UK manufactured, time-saving, quick-release 100mm hole saw core drill kit.
- 150mm (6") long drill core with extension piece to cut holes in walls, apertures, and ceilings up to 600mm thick.
- Diamond tipped hole saw that easily cuts through masonry, brick, concrete and render.
- Assortment of attachments to allow mounting to any standard or SDS high-powered drill.
ClipaCore is an 'industry-first' diamond core quick release clip release system for drilling large diameter holes in walls, ceilings, or anywhere a large aperture is required.
Clip-a-core hole saw drills are castellated and diamond-tipped for accurate cutting and prolonged life. The barrels are manufactured from UK-developed, bonded high tensile alloy steel. The metal is spiraled and slotted, for fast ejection of particles & dust. This also protects the diamond tips from overheating.
This kit is ideal to use for:
- 100mm extractor fans.
- Blauberg Vento Mini & Aeris single room heat recovery units.
- 100mm cooker hoods, external vents & hoods.
The kit consists of the following items:
- core drill - 150mm long.
- Standard drill adaptor.
- SDS drill adaptor.
- Extension piece (to allow you to drill up to a 60omm deep hole).
- Quick-release adaptor.
- Quick-release clip.
- 10mm guide drill bit.
- Waste removal knock-out tool.
- Drill bit knock-out tool.
All core drill sizes are suited to Blauberg extractor fans, single room heat recovery units, and MVHR outlets with a 100mm duct connection and include both standard and SDS drill bit adaptors, 10mm drill bit, and fittings. Essentiality, everything you need to drill a core in a wall to 600mm in depth.
How It Works
Core Drill Dimensions
Quick Release System
The quick-release core drill system allows for simple and speedy swapping of core drills without dismantling the kit.
1 - 1/2" drill adaptor | 2 - quick-release clip | 3 - 1/2 " core bit/extension thread | 4 - tapered guide pin | 5 - drift key aperture | 6 - quick-release clip apertures
The Clipacore assembly core drill kit is manufactured from high tensile alloy steel for increased strength and excellent resistance to wear. You can be safe in the knowledge that our build quality will meet your exacting technical requirements. Furthermore, the unique Clipacore system is designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
We want to share with you our performance tests:
- Double shear tests exceeding well over 250 N/m torque (core drills typically 60-80 N/m torque).
- Milling tests exceeding well over two hundred 7.3N concrete blocks.
Core Drill Knock Out Tool
Included in the core drill kit is a unique knock-out tool. This allows for the easy removal of the unused core so it can be easily discarded. After drilling, simply offer up the adaptor to the back of the core drill, insert the pin and apply pressure to remove.
The core drill kit knock-out tool can be used on hard substrates such as concrete block or brickwork but it is not advised to use on soft mortar joints.
1 - impact pin | 2 - impact pin adaptor
The knock-out tool eliminates the need to forcibly remove the unwanted core by force. This ensures that the core drill is not damaged by excessive hammering and that the core drill kit works to optimum performance.
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|