Blaufast Round Circular Duct Converter for Insulated Heat Retaining Circular Ducting
- Adapters 150/160 and 180/200 are intended for connecting 160 and 200 mm ducts.
- Designed to be used for all ventilation and MVHR systems.
- Exceptional thermal heat retention and thermal bridging characteristics.
- Air leakage tested to ATC 1 and low heat conductivity to λ=0,029 W/mK.
- Easy, push fit connections to MVHR unit and duct fittings.
- Suitable for use on any ducted MVHR ventilation system.
Blaufast Thermally Insulated Ducting is designed for use with MVHR heat recovery ventilation systems. It is also suitable for any other centralised ventilation installations including Passivhaus systems and high energy performing buildings, due to its low thermal conductivity and ability to retain heat. It is also robust, extremely easy to install, with simple push fit connections that provide an airtight seal.
Use to connect from an MVHR, heat recovery ventilation unit to outside, as this dramatically reduces thermal bridging, further enhancing the energy efficiency of the system. Blaufast ducting can also be used as main ducts coming from the unit to supply & extract grilles, positioned around the home. Blaufast insulated ducting can also be installed on semi rigid radial duct systems connecting from a ventilation unit distribution boxes.
FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION WITHOUT ANY TOOLS
DURABLE AND ULTRA LIGHT
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|