dMEV - Decentralised Mechanical Extractor Fan Ventilation Design Package
- Complete design package from concept to completion.
- Access to your own specialist and certified heat recovery ventilation design engineer.
- Full technical package including drawings, airflow calculations, energy savings and system evaluation.
- Expert advise on the best system for your needs: airflow requirements, heating, filtration and controls.
- Every design is guaranteed to meet Building Regulations.
This design package covers one complete decentralised extractor fans extractor fan project. Your project can be one room, apartment, house, self build, multiple occupancy building or larger development. We will need your drawings and they will require enough information to enable us to design a system for you.
Step 1 - Initial consultation
Upon receipt of your drawings, you will be allocated one of our fully qualified design engineers for your first one-on-one meeting to initially discuss your requirements in detail. This will allow us to better understand what you are looking for from your ventilation system.
- Present your drawings on our interactive design board where we can discuss all aspects of your project. We can jointly make notes directly onto your drawings to mark the past positions for your intermittent extractor fan(s).
- Understand architectural requirements, design limitations and building regulations.
- Advise what is required from your decentralised intermittent extractor fan(s) to meet building and electrical regulations.
- Explain the bathroom zones and how they effect the position of intermittent extractor fans.
- Discuss your control requirements: run-on timer, humidity, PIR and pull cord options.
Step 2 – Design plans
- Present your drawings on our interactive design board with the additional overlay of your chosen heat recovery ventilation unit, with duct runs and vent positions.
- Discuss, amend, and reposition of your decentralised intermittent extractor fan(s) and trickle vents on your drawings in the interactive design board.
- Advise on airflow rates, energy consumption and SFP (specific fan power).
- Provide free access to our training section for you, your builder or tradesmen to learn how to properly install your decentralised extractors.
Step 3 – Presentation
- Present your amended drawings along with confirmed airflow calculations for you to present to building control.
- Provide your custom quotation, schedule of equipment and drawings.
- Give access to our web-shop to make your purchase and allow trade discounts for any additional products you may require.
Step 4 – The installation.
- Take delivery of your order.
- Provide free access to ‘how-to’ installation videos.
- Provide you continued access to one-on-one access to your personal design engineer.
- Assist with any installation issues, liaise with your Building Control Officer and advise accordingly.
Step 5 – The completion
- Run though controls, sensors operation and set up.
- Advise on maintenance.
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|