Low Noise Silent Residential Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit Horizontal Loft Attic Mounted MVHR Unit Heater - Modbus BMS
|Small Low Noise Residential Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit Horizontal Loft Attic Mounted MVHR Unit - 300 m3/hour||1|
|Large Residential Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit Horizontal Loft Attic Mounted MVHR Unit - 400 m3/hour||1|
|Small Silent Residential Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit Horizontal Loft Attic Mounted MVHR Unit - 2.8 Kw Heater - 300 m3/hour||1|
|Large Residential Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit Horizontal Loft Attic Mounted MVHR Unit - 2.8 Kw Heater - 400 m3/hour||1|
Availability: In stock
- Designed specifically for residential houses that require a loft mounted low noise solution.
- Full Modbus, smartphone, Bacnet and tablet capability.
- High airflow rates up to 830 m3/hour (231 l/s) and available with or without electric heater.
- 40mm acoustically insulated casing that dramatically reduces noise levels.
- Pure air G4 and F7 pollen and allergy filtration system reducing particulate matter down to PM2.5.
Typically Blauberg Komfort LB heat recovery units are used for small and large residential houses, offices and commercial ventilation systems where noise levels are an issue. A 40mm highly acoustically insulated casing is used to significantly reduce noise levels so that quiet, virtually silent continual operation is achieved.
New for 2019 is our smart home control system. This substantial upgrade enables you to program and control indoor air quality from your smart phone or ipad using wifi, or from anywhere in the world using the built-in smart hub and router. All Blauberg EC SB heat recovery units are now fitted with a built-in wireless router offering not just simple operation and control but full BMS Modbus connectivity to any compatible building management system.
Komfort LB Units are also supplied with a pre-wired touch screen LCD programmable controller. The S25 panel enables full functionality, programming, commissioning and fault finding with simple menu driven options.
High levels of filtration can be achieved as both a G4 and F7 filters are included as standard. This higher level of particle filtration cleans out pollen increasing efficiency down to PM2.5. For heyfever and allergy sufferers why not try the H13 HEPA filters for filtering pollen, airborne particles and other small particulate matter down to 0.3 microns.
Two energy saving German EC fans are at the heart of the heat recovery unit, powerful enough to deliver airflow rates up to 83 l/s. This makes Komfort LB units suitable for residential developments such housing projects, student & nursing accommodation, flats, offices and commercial civic installations.
Significant heat and energy is recovered from the dirty moist air as it passed through the heat recovery ventilation unit. Typically, in an air tight house over 90% of heat can be recovered and reused. Using traditional ventilation systems or extractor fans, this recovered energy would normally be extracted outside and wasted.
Benefits & Features
- Self-contained MVHR whole house heat recovery unit, designed for mounting in a lofts, attices viod spaces and suspended ceilings.
- Provides a balanced supply of fresh, filtered, heat recovered air to the living areas, whilst simultaneously extracting stale, moist, odorous air from "wet" rooms.
- Dramatically reduces the effects of mould, condensation, CO2 build up, VOC's, damp air and odours.
- Recovers a large percentage of the heat that would otherwise be wasted during conventional ventilation.
- Full functionalliy of your heat recvoery unit control directly from your smart phone or tablet with a buiit-in wirless router as standard.
- 5 year Blauberg warranty.
- Supply and extract airflow rate of up to 83 l/s (300 m3/hour).
- Summer bypass allowing you to bypass the heat recovery process in the warmer summer months.
- Easy access, pure air high capacity G4 and F7 filters fitted as standard reducing pollution down to PM2.5
- Fitted with German Blauberg, low energy EC motors for smooth, silent operation.
- ERP 2018 and A+ energy rating compliant.
- Holiday, trickle, boost, and purge speed control options.
- Optional CO2, VOC and PM monitoring.
- Low noise, quiet continual operation due to highly acoustically insulated casing.
- Built-in frost protection.
- Fault and filter change indication as standard.
- Can be connected to fire alarm, external airflow dampers and cooling equipment.
- Designer flush or surface mounted controls.
- Dual configuration options (can be mounted left or right-handed).
Smart Phone, Tablet and BMS contols and programming
- Speed switching - select from trickle, boost and purge ventilation speeds.
- Simple manual speed control, boost and timer override functions.
- 24 hour, 7 day programmable scheduling - set your heat recovery unit to work when you want, how you want.
- Condensation, humidity and temperature monitoring and control capabilities.
- Allergy sensing, CO₂, VOC, pollen and airborne particle monitoring and control capabilities.
- Automatic summer bypass operation to prevent overheating in summer months.
- Anti frost protection for increased heat recovery efficiency.
- Dirty filter alarms.
- Simple fault finding menu.
- Control of electric and water preheaters and reheaters and coolers.
- Fire alarm connection.
In engineering mode, every element of heat recovery units capabilities can be set up, commissioned, adjusted and password protected including the following:
- Fine commissioning speed control adjustment of both supply and extract fans on all speeds to meet building regulation airflow rates.
- Set-point adjustment of humidity, temperature, CO2, VOC, PPM filtration, heating, cooling, filter clogging functions.
- Link to smart controls for Wifi, router, cloud, ethernet and RS-485 set up functions.
|Specific Fan Power (SFP)||N/A|
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|External Vent Colour||N/A|
|MVHR Options||Summer Bypass|
|Delivery Lead Time||Normal|