Positive Input Ventilation Filtered Air Condensation Control Ventilator Fan - Blauberg Fresher 50 PIV
- Self contained. low energy, acoustic positive input filtered supply air ventilation input fan.
- Supplied with an F8 pollen, allergy filter cartridge for maximum air purification.
- Silently delivers up to 50 m3/h (14 l/s) of filtered air into your home.
- Fitted with German Blauberg low energy EC motor. A+ energy rated.
- 5 Year Blauberg Warranty.
- Efficient, low noise, low energy saving positive supply air input ventilation in to flats, houses, apartments, social and commercial spaces.
- Fitted with a G4 high grade synthetic air pre-filter down to PM10 (Particulate Matter), general dust & airborne pollutants.
- Additional filtration is achieved with an F8 high grade synthetic air filter down to PM2.5 (Particulate Matter), pollen,& mould spores, fungi, bacteria and viruses.
- Speed controllable, remote control and with CO2, temperature or humidity input (optional extras).
- Link units together to form a whole house positive pressure system.
- Supplies up to 50 m3/h (14 l/s) of filtered air into your home.
- Acoustic filter media ensures low noise and silent operation - down to 13 dB(A) @ 3m.
- Low energy EC motor. A+ energy rated. SFP (specific fan power) down to 0.48 w/l/s.
Blauberg Fresher Positive Input Ventilation Supply Air Fan ventilator consists of a cartridge with filters, an air duct with sound absorbing material, an indoor unit with a decorative designer front brilliant white panel and an outer ventilation hood. The internal ventilation cylinder consists of an energy efficient EC fan and a filtration system that ensures pollen, duct, airborne pollutants, mould spores are removed before entering a room or building.
Fresher 50 PIV unit is equipped with automatic shutters that close when the fan is switched off to prevent air back draft. The outer ventilation hood is used to prevent direct ingress of water and other objects to the ventilator. A remote control, an extended air duct (700 mm) and different external grilles are optionally available for Fresher 50 units.
The ventilator design enables connecting any external controls, such as a humidity sensor, an external CO₂ sensor or a switch. Connection of several ventilators in series provides effective, optimal ventilation. The first unit in series becomes the master unit Ventilation mode is controlled via the control panel on the master unit. The signal from the remote control is received by the first ventilator (master) only.
|Impeller Type||Axial Flow|
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Please choose Size||160mm Dia|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (l/s)||28 l/sec|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (m3/h)||Up to 100 m3/hour|
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating||IP X4|
|Duct Connection Size||160mm Dia|
|Energy Rating||ERP 2018|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|