Blauair Vertical Heat Recovery Air Handling Unit Commercial with Thermal Wheel - Built-In Controls - RV-3500-S25-R
- Compact, small footprint commercial AHU heat recovery ventilation unit.
- Fully automated BMS Bacnet controls built-in with 100% proportional summer bypass.
- Airflow rates up to 3500 m3/hour - 972 l/s using German low energy EC motors.
- Part L & ERP 2018 compliant with A+ energy rated label.
- Highly efficient thermal rotary wheel for maximum heat recovery.
Use this Blauberg BIM object in your project:
With ever-increasing demands for higher thermal efficiency, lower energy costs, reduced space and free energy, Blauberg RV heat recovery units are a breath of fresh air for architects, consultants and developers. By using a combination of German engineering to enable a smaller overall foot-print, rotary thermal wheel technology for higher rates of heat recovery and German EC Motors for lower energy consumption, BlauAir Units are a fast becoming a first choice.
A range of eight airflow sizes are available, designed to meet all modern commercial ventilation installation from small school class-rooms, civic buildings, residential property, leisure to hotels multi occupancy student accommodation and large commercial projects. All Blauair heat recovery ventilation units are supplied with fully BMS compatible built-in controls that can monitor temperature, humidity, pollution including Nox, Co2 and VOc's.
Fully automatic summer bypass is included as standard with the options of electric and low pressure hat water heating, DX cooling and heating or a simple supply and extract only unit with the benefit of free heating recovered from the building itself.
- Vertically mounting supply & extract heat recovery unit.
- Airflow rates from 800 to 9000 m3/hour (222 to 2500 l/s).
- Electric, water or DX heating & cooling options with plug & Play BMS controls built-in.
- Fitted with German Blauberg low energy EC motors.
- ERP 2018 compliant and A+ energy rated.
- Highly efficient thermal wheel for maximum heat recovery.
Heat Recovery Exchanger
- Highly efficient thermal rotary wheel heat exchanger.
- Eurovent certified heat recovery efficiency.
- Removable drain pans on both supply and extract.
- Automatic full-size summer by-pass.
Supply & Extract Fans
- Supplied with German EC fans.
- Backward curved impeller.
- Phase/voltage [50/60Hz/VAC] ~1, 200/277.
- Insulation class B.
- Motor protection class IP 54.
- Double skin frameless casing with 40 mm mineral wool 90 kg/m3; non-flammable; outer skin: zinc-aluminum; inner skin: zinc-aluminum;
- Manufactured to EN1886 class: D1, T2, TB2; corrosion resistance according to ISO 12944: class C4.
- Insulation class B.
- 16mm condensation drainage pipe connection.
- F7 Grade - A high grade synthetic air filter down to PM2.5 (Particulate Matter), pollen,& mould spores, fungi, bacteria and viruses.
- Filters are manufactured to class (EN779) F7, Frames 196x384x40, panel type, PP+PET.
- Original Blauberg filters to maximise the efficiency of your heat recovery unit.
- Long life double pleated filter cassettes for better value for money.
Control system features advanced functions that can be activated based on the devices installed on the air handling unit:
- Coils management: water heater, water cooler, direct expansion, cooler/heater coil;
- Fans management: 3 speed setup, air pressure control, airflow control.
- Heat recovery.
- Temperature and/or humidity control.
- Automatic summer/winter (cooling/heating) changeover.
- Operation in comfort, pre-comfort or economy mode.
- Selection of up to four daily time bands, with settings for each operating modes.
- Holiday and special day function, with reduced set point.
- Air quality control with optional CO2/IAQ probe.
- Priority to temperature or humidity control, by room/supply/extract sensors.
- Safety protectors for antifreeze, dirty filters, smoke/fire, no air or water low, inverter alarm.
- Parameter settings divided by level, user, installer or manufacturer, with password-protected access.
- Manual functioning mode.
- Supervisor protocol: Modbus slave build-in, Bacnet built-in.
- Free cooling and free heating.
- Pump management, overload alarms and anti-blocking for each pump.
- WEB-interface via integrated Ethernet port.
- DX heating and/or cooling coil.
- External weathering.
- Spare filter pack.
- Airflow filter switches.
- Flexible connectors.
- Sensors: CO2, VOC, humidity & temperature.
- Water maxing sets.
- Engineering panel.
|Please choose Size||3500 m3/hour|
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating||IP 34|
|Control Options||No Heater|
|Energy Rating||ERP 2018|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|