204x60mm Flat Rectangular Adapter to 75mm Blaufast MVHR Semi Rigid Radial Ducting System Heat Recovery Ventilation - 2 port
- 2 Port transformation section for Blaufast Semi Rigid Ducting.
- Use for connecting up to two 75mm semi rigid ducts to 204x60mm flat rectangular ventilation air ducting pipe.
- Can me used for tight transformation pieces, sets and bends.
- Preferred duct solution for residential MVHR heat recovery unit installations.
- Suitable for Passivhaus, air tight or any mechanical heat recovery ventilation system.
The Blaufast MH rectangular adapter easily transforms up to two 75mm semi rigid ducts to 204x60mm flat pack ducting; the most common sized ventilation ducting used in most installations because of its slim profile. Not only useful for heat recovery ventilation installations but often used for desentralised mechanical extract systems and intermittent extractor fans.
The adapter consists of a rubber seal that fits over 204x60mm rectangular ducting, the adapter itself and two locking rings. The adapter is simply pushed on to the flat duct to fit. Cut your semi rigid duct evenly with a sharp knife, push the rubber air tight sealing rings (if required) over the ducts, push the ducts into the connector and clip in the locking rings.
Please insure that the other port is blanked off if not used. However, it is best practice to use two duct runs to reduce resistance (air pressure) from a mvhr heat recovery ventilator, MEV unit or extractor fan.
- Connecting semi rigid ducting to externally mounting air brick vents and grilles.
- Connecting to existing rectangular flat duct systems.
- For use with MVHR, MEV, dMEV and ventilation systems.
- Navigating ducting though tight void spaces and overcoming obstacles such as sprinklers, cable tray and pipes.
- Ducting kitchen cooker hoods, extractor fans and ventilation systems through existing air brick vents.
|Please choose Size||75mm Dia|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|