Designed with education in mind, Blauberg’s Civic MVHR range has a number of benefits:
- Floor-standing, perfect for rooms with limited mounting space.
- Airflow rates of up to 1200m3/hour.
- Low energy consumption, class A energy-rated units fitted with highly efficient EC motors.
- Heat-recovery efficiency of up to 96%, lowering heating costs, reducing the cooling load of the premises and creating a greener learning environment.
- Silent operation, ideal for rooms where concentration is key.
- Preheater to prevent system damage from freezing and reheater to increase output temperature of filtered air.
- Summer bypass to maintain a stable temperature during warmer months.
- Wide range of available filters from F8-grade to HEPA depending on requirements.
- Available with CO2, VOC and humidity sensors, and in-room control panels.
For more technical information on the Civic range, you can visit the product page or get in touch with us for project-specific questions and quotes.
"Ventilation doesn’t just reduce the risk of illness… it can also improve pupils’ concentration, cognitive performance, and productivity – in addition to reducing a range of respiratory symptoms."
- Professor Cath Noakes & Dr Henry Burridge
At Blauberg we pride ourselves on our reputation for providing high-quality and powerful ventilation solutions.
All of our products are entirely manufactured in Europe, allowing for rigorous quality control.
With highly efficient motors, Class A energy ratings and high heat recovery percentages, our products are some of the most efficient on the market.
Our Civic range is perfect for schools looking to retrofit their premises where mounting space is limited.