Blauberg 1-Ph, Axis F Short Cased Axial Flow Fan
- Powerful range of short cased axial flow industrial fans.
- Fan impeller sizes from 200mm to 630mm diameter.
- 2, 4 and 6 motor pole options.
- Single phase, German external rotor motors used.
- 5 Year Blauberg warranty.
Blauberg Axis F short cased axial flow fans are designed for duct mounting ventilation systems where high airflow rates are required. Typically the preferred choice for commercial kitchen canopy extraction systems and catering areas.
Powerful sickle shaped axial flow blades are matched with 2, 4 or 6 pole German motors and housed in a short tubular casing. The outer flanges are pre-drilled with holes that match counter flanges and slip joint into standard size spiral duct.
All sizes of Axis F are available with single or three phase motors and are fully speed controllable.
- Kitchen extraction canopies.
- Ducted kitchen fresh air supply.
- General commercial and industrial building ventilation.
- Extracting large volumes of air from machine rooms, production areas and storage.
- Gymnasiums, dance studios, schools and civic buildings.
|Impeller Type||Axial Flow|
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Energy Rating||ERP 2018|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|