Blauberg Circular In Line Back Draught Shutter Butterfly Action - 100mm 4"
- In-line air operated butterfly action back draught shutter.
- Duct diameters from 100mm to 315mm.
- Spring loaded blades manufactured from lightweight aluminium.
- Casing manufactured from galvanised steel.
- Design to fit standard sized solid or spiral ducting or extractor fan spigots.
For automatic shutoff of the air ducts and prevention of back drafting when the fan is off. Suitable for installation in various premises. Compatible with Ø 100 up to 315 mm round air ducts.DESIGN
Galvanized steel case. Two spring-loaded blades made of aluminium. Blades are opened by air pressure and are closed with a spring.
Fixing to round ducts with clamps. Provide vertical position of blade axis. Install the backdraft damper into the ventilation system with respect to the air flow direction.
|Please choose Size||100mm Dia|
|Duct Connection Size||100mm Dia|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|