Blauberg EC DB MVHR Slimline Low Profile Ceiling Void Mounted Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit
- Low profile range of slimline ceiling/void mounting MVHR units only 320mm deep.
- Supply & extract airflow rate up to 114 l/s (410 m3/hour).
- 125mm & 160mm dia duct connections and fitted with German Blauberg low energy EC motors.
- ERP 2018 compliant and A+ energy rated.
- 5 Year Blauberg warranty.
Blauberg EC DB heat recovery units are slimline and designed specifically for ventilation installations that have restricted void spaces. The range consists of three sizes, all with a maximum depth of only 320mm.
Each unit is supplied with a pre-wired stylish wall mounted controller offering trickle, boost and purge (low, medium and high) speed control, summer bypass switching, fault indication and filter change indicator.
Two low energy German EC fans are at the heart of the heat recovery unit, powerful enough to deliver airflow rates up to 114 l/s. This makes EB DB units suitable for residential developments such housing projects, student & nursing accommodation, flats, offices and commercial civic installations.
G4 filters are supplied as standard and are up gradable to F7 pollen filters increasing efficiency down to PM2.5.
A high thermal efficiency aluminium counter-flow heat recovery core is used achieving up to a 94% heat recovery rate.
|Impeller Type||Mixed Flow|
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Energy Rating||ERP 2018|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|