Small Whole House Heat Recovery Ventilation MVHR Unit Apartments Flats & Student Accommodation
Availability: Out of stock
- Self-contained plug and play MVHR slimline heat recovery ventilation unit.
- Supply & extract heat recovery airflow rates up to 29 l/s (106 m3/hour).
- Acoustically insulated, sound absorbing double skinned units reducing overall sound noise levels down to 24 dBA.
- Suitable for small apartments, offices, toilets or anywhere where heat recovery ventilation is required.
- Built in frost protection, 5 Year Blauberg warranty, ERP compliant and energy efficiency SEC class B.
Blauberg Komfort Ultra D105-A is an extremely cost effective heat recovery ventilation unit specifically designed for single rooms, small apartments, flats or houses. It is also ideal for retrofitting into houses as a damp and condensation solution.
Due to its low profile, only 224mm deep it is perfect for mounting in small lofts, void spaces and suspended ceilings.
Maximum heat recovery is achieved with two centrifugal fans moving up to 105 m3/hour (29 l/s) of air and recovering up to 76% of heat with a cross-flow heat recovery core that is normally extracted to outside and waisted. The heat recovery ventilator also very quiet, manufactured from a double skinned acoustically lined box with a removable acoustic lid.
Built-in mounting brackets for easy mounting to roof purlins, ceiling joists and suspension structures.
Two G4 filters are included with bottom access for easy and quick maintenance. Condensation control is via a base mounted condensation drain.
A pre-wires speed controller is provided to control trickle, boost and purge heat recovery modes (speed 1, 2 & 3) to meet part F of the Building Regulations:
- 1 - Trickle speed – 57 m3/h, 24 dBA;
- 2 - Boost speed – 78 m3/h, 32 dBA;
- 3 - Purge speed – 106 m3/h, 41 dBA.
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating||IP X4|
|MVHR Kit Size||Unit Only|
|Duct Connection Size||125mm Dia|
|Energy Rating||ERP 2018|