Blauberg Turbo EC In-line Mixed Flow Extractor Fan with EC Motor - 100mm 4"
- Highly efficient range of mixed flow extractor fans.
- 4" 100mm dia duct connections.
- Airflow rates up to 300 m3 per hour (83 l/s).
- Fitted with an ErP compliant low energy German EC motor.
- 5 Year Blauberg warranty.
The ever popular Blauberg Turbo is now available with an EC motor. What does this mean you ask? It means higher airflow's, lower noise, especially at lower speeds and a much higher capacity to handle longer duct runs and filter sections. But that's not all. The fundamental reason you should consider installing a Turbo inline extractor fan is a significant reduction in power consumption. Please see the data sheet in the download section.
Turbo EC will have all the benefits its AC brother as a good all round inline extractor fan and is still a very popular choice of professional installers because low power consumption and energy efficiency. It is also because of its wide usage range; toilets, bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, offices, schools etc.
In line extract and supply fans that are fitted with EC motors will also comply with ERP 2018 energy consumption regulations. This means that when fitting fans in new buildings you can rest assured that you will be compliant.
This TURBO-EC-100 model has 100mm 4" duct connections with airflow rates up to 300 m3/h (83 l/s). This airflow bracket should allow selection for all common ventilation requirements in houses, apartments, residential and commercial building applications.
Simply mount the fan in a void, ceiling space, lost or void with the mounting bracket provided and connect the relevant flexible or solid duct. For kitchen cooker hood installations please ensure a filter is added to stop grease build up on the fan blade.
- ERP 2018 compliant installations.
- When low SFP w/l/s energy assessment is required for SAP.
- Better more energy efficient speed control is required with EC motors.
- Domestic, commercial & industrial extract or supply ventilation systems.
- Bathrooms, toilets, wet rooms that require a run on timer.
- Medium length duct runs.
- Where low and high speed settings are required.
- Easy access and maintenance is required.
|Impeller Type||Mixed Flow|
|Electrical Supply||1 Phase 220/250 50/60Hz|
|Please choose Size||100mm Dia|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (l/s)||83 l/sec|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (m3/h)||300 m3/hour|
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating||IP X4|
|Duct Connection Size||100mm Dia|
|Energy Rating||ERP 2018|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|