MVHR - Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery Design Package
- Complete design package from concept to completion.
- Access to your own specialist and certified heat recovery ventilation design engineer.
- Full technical package including drawings, airflow calculations, energy savings and system evaluation.
- Expert advise on the best system for your needs: airflow requirements, heating, filtration and controls.
- Every design is guaranteed to meet Building Regulations.
This design package covers one complete MVHR (mechanical ventilation with heat recovery) system design for your residential project. Your project can be one room, apartment, house, self build or single multiple occupancy building. We will need your drawings and they will require enough information to enable us to design a system for you.
Step 1 - Initial consultation
Upon receipt of your drawings, you will be allocated one of our fully qualified design engineers for your first one-on-one meeting to initially discuss your requirements in detail. This will allow us to better understand what you are looking for from your ventilation system.
- Present your drawings on our interactive design board where we can discuss all aspects of your project. We can jointly make notes directly onto your drawings to mark the past positions for your heat recovery unit, duct runs and grille positions.
- Discuss your heating requirements in detail to establish what additional saving can be made by selecting the correct heat recovery unit.
- Understand architectural requirements, design limitations and building regulations.
- Advise on the expected levels of heat that can be recovered, energy costs and additional benefit for allergy sufferers the benefits of fresh air in your home.
Step 2 – Design plans
- Present your drawings on our interactive design board with the additional overlay of your chosen heat recovery ventilation unit, with duct runs and vent positions.
- Discuss, amend, and reposition of any aspect of your system directly on your drawings in the interactive design board.
- Advise on airflow rates, heat recovery efficiency and energy consumption.
- Discuss your control requirements along with co2, humidity, temperature, and filtration monitoring.
- Provide free access to our training section for you, your builder, or tradesmen to learn how to properly install your heat recovery system.
Step 3 – Presentation
- Present your amended drawings along with confirmed airflow calculations for you to present to building control.
- Provide your custom quotation, schedule of equipment and drawings.
- Give access to our web-shop to make your purchase and allow trade discounts for any additional products you may require.
Step 4 – The installation.
- Take delivery of your order.
- Provide free access to ‘how-to’ installation videos.
- Provide you continued access to one-on-one access to your personal design engineer.
- Assist with any installation issues, liaise with your Building Control Officer and advise accordingly.
Step 5 – The completion
- Run though controls, sensors operation and set up.
- Advise on maintenance, filter monitoring and changes.
- Advise on additioanl extended warranties.
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|